Flame Text - http://www.flamewordmaker.com

Home | Lucky Ultras Forums

Monday, December 7, 2009

I have seen Lucky for the first time "live"!

Normally we don’t talk about our private life in the game. PS is a place for us to relax, being anonymous and to hide for our real life.

It took al long time, but the last weekend was very special for me. Lucky and me decided to go for a beer in a local pub. Normally we only have contact threw PS, phone or mail.

So, sitting there on my chair with an Amstel beer in my hand, waiting for Lucky (he was already 30min to late!) looking at FC Utrecht – Ajax match. And then…

There was Lucky… But oh my god… What?!?!? Well take a look at the picture what I mean:

(Click on the thumbnail!)

1 reacties:

gentle_boy99 said...

Gasten, ik heb er maar een woord voor:
Prachtig gedaan zeg!
(oops dat waren er 3)