Flame Text - http://www.flamewordmaker.com

Home | Lucky Ultras Forums

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The day after our meeting!

The day after our meeting (Vkultras and me) we decided to go to a party together.


We really want to share it with you guys!
In the next pic you see use together:


Some other members shared there pics with us:
So here do you see some of them:

RJP:

Badfantas:

Markov:

Avirulz and harrys123:

Gifmekatn:

Amv:

Richard44:

I hope the others guys will also post there pics ;P

3 reacties:

Markov said...

Please ask my permission next time you download my picture from my website :P

Nice pics by the way, just as I imagined everyone in my head

RJP said...

Look me standig by my Opel GT 1900
;)
But Lucky, there are some pictures where I think "Uhhh, on what kind of site are you looking" and I don't mean only powerchallenge.com and this blog.
PS. I hope that Boris wasn't by you when you where finding those pictures.

Locoravo said...

ahh, I don't have a pic yet =(
Could you please get one for me?
I like maplestory and I slaughter pigs most of my day, is that enuf info?