Flame Text - http://www.flamewordmaker.com

Home | Lucky Ultras Forums

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And the story goes on…

It has been a view days ago when I had a fight with a TVST member. If you don’t know the full story, read the posts under this post, so you understand the complete story.

The past days I was a little bit angry and pissed. He reported me for some bad words what I told him in a private chat. Yes I know, very in mature from me and I am really sorry. I have to know better. I did apologize a few times…

But the main point in this story is, that he started the whole scene. He made the noise, he made the problem and I responded to that. Sometimes in your frustration you react on things in a bad way… That is the nature of a human being.

But the clue is, to forget and forgive each other. Is not always simple, I understand that. But we are grown up people, aren’t we? So talk about the problem and try to solve the problem. I tried people, I tried. But I only get this answer: “Leave me alone, don’t bother me, I don’t want to talk with you.” Hmmm, are you so mad at yourself that you don’t want to solve problems? Or don’t you understand, that with talking you can solve problems?

Ah well, I can write complete stories about this case, but this will be my last post about TVST against me. Why should I put more energy in it? I did my best to solve the problem, but the TVST member putted his head in the sand. Great way mate!

Now days it seem to be a problem if you are funny. I try to be funny; sometimes I make jokes in a sarcastic why. Sometimes when I make a joke about a particular person, then sometimes the person does not like the joke. Well, I can imagine that, but read the joke and laugh a little bit. Laughing makes you old, laughing makes the world people! And don’t forget, I have also made some jokes with self-spot in it.

But it seems a very big problem that I like to make jokes. So I decided to stop making jokes, to stop with reacting in some chats and forums. Why should I react? If you react in an in-correct way, you get a report… Some people asked me what is wrong with me… Now you know the story.

I know, I know, that is not VKUltras. But I think its better to relax, calm down and not to respond on everything. I though when I respond, people can see that you are active. Wrong toughs… I am sorry :(

So, did VKUltras learned in this case? Yes I do. I understand that I have to press sometimes my feelings down and to react in a political way. But please understand, I am a human too? I am not a robot! Well I am going to try it. And when we shall see if it works!

I rest my case, thank you for reading.

0 reacties: